Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
We are currently seeking a Mid-Level .NET Web Developer for a full time permanent opportunity located in Alpharetta, GA. The Mid-Level .NET Web Developer should be a versatile mid-level full technology stack developer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain Back End services and web components. We are looking for an Developer that can work in a collaborative environment and take ideas from conceptualization through to completion. The right .NET Developer for this job will have experience with the Agile methodology as well as understand and thrive in a start-up environment.
This is an opportunity with a Faith Based Company located that is a great opportunity to make a considerable impact on the future growth of a fast-growing, startup that is impacting the world.
- Build and maintain Back End services and web-components
- Work with third party integrations and E-commerce products
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaboratively design our products working with product management and visionaries in the company
- Properly unit test all code using established unit test frameworks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 year's software development experience
- Continuous improvement mindset, determined problem-solver.
- Recent Microsoft.NET experience (Visual Studio 2013/2015), including ASP.NET and C#.
- Experienced in SQL Server, must be able to write and maintain stored procedures
- Azure Cloud Computing experience a plus
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion or similar source control environments
- Participate in constructing and peer reviewing technical designs and architectural approaches
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development, direct experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Embrace working in a highly-collaborative, startup environment
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States of America
2/21/2017 4:22:42 PM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.