Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for Project Manager for a 12 months contract position located in Alpharetta, GA. Job Details:
- This position will be responsible for managing a government funded innovation program focused on the development of new technology in the area of battlefield wound care.
- In particular, this individual will lead a small team of engineers and researchers in partnership with a 3rd party to develop an advanced field dressing that will improve injured limb care/salvage and overall patient outcome by addressing challenges associated with hemostasis, tissue preservation, pain management, infection control and thermal loss.
- Working with the project team, the incumbent will drive the development and implementation of risk-based project timelines, documentation to meet regulatory and quality requirements and managing project budgets.
- This role requires a passion for detail, technical knowledge about medical device development and commercialization, commitment to flawless execution and willingness to work with vendors globally.
- This role will support and/or at times lead Front End customer research, insight translation, the development of Client technology and the integration of that technology into manufacturing.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and 5-8 years of experience.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in a major science discipline from an accredited university.
- 7 to 10 years of product development experience from explore to launch, preferably class 2 or 3 medical devices
- Track record of effectively leading and launching projects.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently or as an integral part of global cross-functional team to complete projects with a high degree of predictability.
- Requires experience or knowledge of the medical device regulatory (FDA & CE marking) requirements and filings.
- Softer skills - Drives cross-functional team, facilitates the timely completion of tasks, conflict resolution, creative problem-solving, influences decision making, and reinforces collaborative behaviours.
- Advanced degree in a major scientific discipline
- Prior experience in wound care or a related field.
- Design for Six Sigma experience
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience working on projects at technology readiness level of 6 or lower.
- Previous experience working in an external collaboration environment.
Qualified candidates please send your Word format updated resume at the earliest to (see below) ,
Alpharetta, GA, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:14 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.