Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Want to enhance your portfolio?
Looking for a career with a company that thrives on insights, creativity and most of all collaboration? We have a great opening for a Web Developer at just such a company. The new hire will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients' marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role will require you to be charged with the direction and management of activities associated with your role as Developer.
Key responsibilities include
- Collaboration skills and ability to direct efforts and deliver results from virtual teams
- Knowledge of social platforms, delivery and community management responsibilities
- Manage development to project timelines, plans, estimates, and schedules
- Develop platforms, code libraries, applications, and advertising assets
- Generate design direction resulting from client meetings while working with creative teams
- Advance your knowledge across emerging technologies, including HTML5, JS, CMS' and responsive, jQuery, Responsive Design and Mobile
- 4-5 years of experience in development
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred
- Proven success driving collaboration with creative and development processes
- Communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and CMS like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress
- Must have experience in social implementation and/or measurement
- Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
- Opportunities to work above your level at times with direct access and exposure to agency executive team and principals
- Brave attitude; promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do
Georgia, United States of America
$50 - 65/hr
2/21/2017 8:01:02 AM
About Choice Technology Group
Choice Technology Group offers a full range of services including Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Direct Hire IT personnel, and IT Executive Placement. Our colleagues are seasoned veterans who help...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.