Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Software Tester Mid (Job Number:426175)
Performs test planning and test execution as development and deployment move through the various stages of maturity and readiness. Documents and delivers test plans, procedures, and updated (baselined) documents and reports to the government. Delivers all test cases and data to the government. Has experience in testing, planning, and execution as development and deployment move through the various stages of maturity and readiness. Has experience in a comprehensive test program that includes system verification and validation test design, unit testing, integration testing, configuration item testing, system verification, and customer acceptance testing.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical degree.
- High school diploma/associates degree and total experience (usually 4 years or more), as well as software industry technical certifications, will be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- One or more years of formal software testing or quality assurance experience
- Must be a US citizen and Eligible to be cleared with a DoD Security Clearance of SECRET
- Understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Experience working directly with software users, providing them with guidance and status, and rendering prompt responses
- Experience working with query, requirements/configuration management, and defect tracking tools like Version One, Hudson, JIRA, Cucumber, TestComplete, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience writing software test cases/scripts, explaining test results, and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes
- Experience coordinating work against schedules, and providing guidance and direction as required preferred
- Military (preferably Air Force) logistics command & control (C2) functional expertise
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 20, 2017, 12:17:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-IL-O'FALLON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
O'fallon IL, United States of America
3/20/2017 5:27:08 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.