$45,000 - $56,000Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing software programming applications in a manufacturing environment;
- Analyzing business objectives and identifying areas for improvement or modification;
- Designing, coding and testing new Windows and web software applications;
- Investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
2-year degree; and IT Certifications a plus. Required Skills:
- 2+ years of experience creating and programming software;
- Experience in a manufacturing setting;
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and Reporting;
- RFID and Scanner experience as used on a Manufacturing floor;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Cedar Falls, IA, United States of America
$45,000 - $56,000
Please click apply
2/17/2017 1:01:21 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.