Organization that has been recognized locally, statewide and nationally for the uniqueness of their workplace culture is seeking multiple PHP Developers. The work environment is fast-paced and requires commitment, team spirit, respect and fun. Here you will help develop a suite of applications for internal use by employees and external use by customers, applicants, and vendors.
Strong benefits and some remote work offered as well.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, unit testing, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
To be successful, you should possess most of the following:
- Excellent skills in PHP development with 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- Strong MS-SQL skills, including experience with complicated queries and reporting
- Solid working knowledge of HTML layout structuring and CSS
- Ability to create secure, scalable, and efficient systems and code for use in high-volume environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills including ability to author business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Version control system experience (preferably Subversion)
- Experience using OOP
- BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (Preferred)
- Experience with the latest web technologies
- Experience with or awareness of issues dealing with PII
- Experience with ASP, Visual Basic, C#, and .NET
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.
Marietta Georgia, United States of America
$85k - 100k
2/20/2017 2:45:45 PM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.