Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Prestigious Financial Services Organization is seeking a Senior JAVA Web Developer to join a fast paced Real Time Java application team.
- Application development, prototyping, modelling and high level technical consulting. Perform "what-if" analysis to simulate network stress test and survivability.
- Predict effects of configuration changes; identify applications bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems.
- Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Leads the team, including more junior developers, testers, and Business Analysts in the approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives. Works on all aspects of the SDLC life cycle and the Agile Framework.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Typically has 7-10 years related experience.
- Proficient in the development of new or existing web-based applications using Java, Java -Servlets, JSP, JSF, XML, J2EE, Web Servicing JQuery.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Proficiency with UNIX and Linux platform.
- Experience in web based application Servers WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Highly skilled with Oracle.
- Proficient with IDE tools such as Eclipse
- Proficient in application frameworks like Struts, Spring or Hibernate.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- A senior-level professional who is a motivated and effective team player.
- Experience with working on Agile project teams.
- Proficiency in common build tools such as ANT or MAVEN.
- Experience with Rational Clear Case.
- Proficient with Autosys.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple initiatives.
- Java certification.
Mclean Virginia, United States of America
2/21/2017 2:19:11 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.