Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Primary Location: US-MN-Arden Hills
Additional Locations: US-CA-Fremont; US-MA-Marlborough
Requisition ID: 293467
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, pelvic health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
Looking to make a difference and collaborate in a Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on Salesforce Customer Relationship Management? Boston Scientific is seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to spearhead new Service Cloud and Sales Cloud projects. The Technical Architect will be responsible for developing the process and technical governance for the CoE.
This individual will be part of the Global Information Technology (IT) Department working with our internal and external partners to design and optimize the management, architecture and performance of the Salesforce Service Cloud and ServiceMax implementations at Boston Scientific to meet the needs of our Global Field Services organization.
- Design and document solutions in Service Cloud and Service Max
- Provide technical guidance to junior resources and offshore colleagues
- Design flexible, scalable and robust state-of-the-art mobile architecture for Customer Relationship Management to meet the dynamic needs using Salesforce:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Present architecture options and recommendations including configuration vs. customization
- Define and implement governing processes based on Salesforce best practices
- Configuration Management
- Change  Release Management leveraging Agile methodologies
- Incident Management
- Understand migration from existing systems such as SAP CRM and Siebel
- Understand the underlying Salesforce architecture and interfacing systems including:
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP CRM on-premise 7.0
- SAP Business Objects
- Cloud integration tools
- UI mashups
- Single sign-on
- Secure web services
- EAI (Websphere)/ETL (Informatica)
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas with particular emphasis on serving as a technical lead on development projects with on-shore and off-shore components, or a team lead or architect across multiple software development projects or workstreams
- Serve as the bridge between the functional analysts and the technical developers to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation
- Drive adoption of development methodology best practices across the CoE
- Evangelize and facilitate the Salesforce platform and eco-system across the organization
- Identify problem areas (process and technical) and recommend solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years working with the Salesforce platform and multiple full lifecycle Salesforce implementations overseeing the technical direction, development and implementation including Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with Service Max is preferred; experience with enterprise Field Service Management software (eg ServiceMax, ClickSoftware, TOA, SAP Field Service, etc.) is required.
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com integration solutions, including SOAP API, REST API, services, and Bulk API.
- Experience with leading onshore and offshore technical teams
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle leveraging agile methodologies and the specific requirements for maintaining systems in a regulated environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Background supporting additional App Exchange integrations and packages preferred
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Arden Hills||US-CA-Fremont; US-MA-Marlborough||Information Systems||(n/a)
Arden Hills MN, United States of America
2/16/2017 10:12:46 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.