Stability meets Agility.
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Global's solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK has an opening for a highly motivated web developer with Front End experience. We re looking for a quick learner who can handle a variety of Front End development tasks. The right candidate will be detail-oriented and will take care and pride in their work, knowing what they do affects thousands of car dealerships across the country and the OEMs whose products they sell, as well has hundreds of third party partners.
This job requires strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and spoken), a compulsive respect for deadlines, creative imagination, technical chops, and an ability to roll with and contribute to a disciplined-but-entrepreneurial work environment.
- Review provided code and assess its functionality and feasibility
- Identify errors and issues before the code is implemented
- Reliably certify provided code as ready for use
- Thoroughly QA, test, and otherwise review deployed third party code to ensure functionality on existing platforms
- Work collaboratively with third party partners to ensure they understand the certification process and move them through the process of certifying their code.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding the status and timelines of each certification project
- Work with a blend of proprietary and industry-standard software editing and graphic design tools to implement third party code across a variety of Web interfaces
- Estimate the time needed to complete development phase of projects
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- A college degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year experience or equivalent in a software development environment, interactive agency, design firm or Web-publishing environment.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal), with an emphasis on customer service in a client-facing role.
- Comfortable with hand-coding HTML/CSS.
- Experience of working in a structured development environment
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate time management and completion of tasks to a definite deadline.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts and implementation is a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
Seattle WA, United States of America
2/17/2017 12:07:43 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.