Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an ETL/Database Incident Manager/Level II Support for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in OH. Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the Incident and Problem resolution for aligned LOBs, providing end-to-end resolution to ensure completion of all jobs within defined objectives.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with other teams to remediate and implement to production in order to minimize impact to customers and/or downstream.
- The role also involves engaging and partnering with AD teams, and various platform owners like TD, ETL, BI, etc. and also interfacing with executive and sr. management with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and remediation actions.
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs.
- Responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels
- Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for betterment
- Perform service transition from development to support
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues.
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
- Develop/utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- Development experience is required in Data Warehousing applications
- ETL Tools
- Ab Initio
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Westerville, OH, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:37 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.