Our client, a leading comsumer healthcare company is c
urrently seeking a qualified Technical Writer to assist in the development, drafting, review, editing, and finalization of documents and system test cases used in supporting quality systems activities. This is a 12 months contract position based in Neenah, WI. Responsibilities:
- Drafts and edits documents used in supporting quality systems activities
- Develops and updates test cases for various computer systems (technical writing).
- Develops and updates training materials in Microsoft Word and other software technologies such as Captivate.
- Performs software testing as needed to help identify any software bugs and ensure software works correctly.
- Writing and executing test cases in ETQ
- Will update and create trading documents and modules for ETQ
- University-level technical writing course(s) or equivalent experience in science/technical writing.
- ETQ experience required
- Strong listening and documentation skills
- Strong MS Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic skills to translate software functionality into documentation
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer and Adobe PDF
Bachelors or higher degree preferred; scientific focus desirable.
Qualified candidates, please email your updated word doc resume to Sangeeth Kumar at (see below) Thanks!
Neenah, WI, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:25 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.